For events big and small, Emergency Ice, Inc. is your experienced and reliable dry ice supplier in Dallas & Ft. Worth. We can supply your huge holiday extravaganza with dry ice, or we can help you create a fun and magical experience with an ice delivery
for your child’s birthday party.
What is Dry Ice?
You’ve probably heard of dry ice before and its use in food storage and processing, but you may not realize its usefulness for entertainment purposes. Dry ice is solid carbon dioxide that’s stored at a temperature more than 109 degrees below zero. One of the reasons vendors use dry ice is that it offers cooling at a temperature that’s lower than water-based ice, and there’s no need for cleanup after the dry ice has evaporated.
Not only does dry ice reduce the need for waterproof or water-resistant storage, but it also provides longer cooling. Many commercial industries use dry ice, and with our ice delivery, we can provide your commercial-use dry ice in any quantity. We can also provide dry ice for small, consumer-oriented needs.
What are Some of the Commercial Uses for Dry Ice?
Here is a partial list of uses for dry ice in commercial settings:
- Food storage and distribution for gifts, vending machines, and home delivery.
- Catering for the airline industry where food must remain cold for hours or days.
- Biomedical projects that feature research and laboratory work.
- Manufacturing like shrink metal fitting, deflashing plastic, and pressurizing.
We also act as a dry ice company
for consumer needs like:
- Shipping of gifts and food for holidays or birthdays.
- Emergency refrigeration during emergencies and power outages.
- School science experiments that require dry ice.
- Entertainment such as special effects for the holidays.
- Travel and hunting trips that require storage of meat or fish.
- Building projects like the removal of floor tiles.
The Benefit of Working with a Local Dry Ice Delivery Company
You can get dry ice from a variety of sources, but it’s essential to understand the behavior of dry ice after it’s been packed. In many environments, dry ice loses 10 percent of its lifespan each day, which means the dry ice you buy that must be sent through the mail to you might lose a substantial portion of its lifespan before it even reaches you.
Working with Emergency Ice for your ice delivery means never having to worry about whether your dry ice is old or has lost its potency. We deliver fresh ice to clients and customers around the Dallas
region, and we’ll make sure your dry ice is fresh and new and ready for your special event, business needs, or manufacturing project.
Let Emergency Ice Assist with Your Dry Ice in Dallas
Ice delivery in Dallas and Fort Worth is easy when you contact us. We’ll arrange a one-time dry ice delivery for your surprise birthday party, or we’ll arrange regular delivery of dry ice for your business needs. Not sure how much dry ice you need? Don’t worry; we’ll make sure you have the right amount of dry ice and that it’s delivered on time, every time. Get in touch
today to see how we can help with your emergency ice delivery or dry ice needs.